Now is the perfect time to get started on that “New Year, New You” mantra for 2019. Do your resolutions include cleansing your mind and staying positive? The new year is an opportunity to achieve the ultimate state of zen while discovering your best self. And what better place to de-stress and find focus than on a beautiful beach in Sri Lanka? If you’d love to find out for yourself, this sweepstakes is for you!
Tips on Life & Love has partnered with Sivana, Talalla Retreat, Serious Eats, Spoiled NYC, 1440, and Wanderfull to send one lucky winner to Sri Lanka, where you can enjoy daily yoga classes and 10 perfect beach reads!
Don’t miss your chance: CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES!
The grand prize includes:
- 4-nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden Villa
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Daily Yoga classes (morning/evening)
- Airport transfer
- $500 Airfare credit
- 10 perfect vacation reads from Simon & Schuster:
Plus, 10 perfect vacation reads:
- THIS WILL ONLY HURT A LITTLE by Busy Philips
- CONSUMED by J.R. Ward
- THE RULES OF MAGIC by Alice Hoffman
- MY FAVORITE HALF-NIGHT STAND by Christina Lauren
- THE LIGHT OVER LONDON by Julia Kelly
- LOOKER by Laura Sims
- WATCHING YOU by Lisa Jewell
- HER ONE MISTAKE by Heidi Perkins
- DEAR MRS. BIRD by AJ Pearce
- THE CLOCKMAKER’S DAUGHTER by Kate Morton
TERMS: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ELIGIBILITY: Must be eighteen (18) or older to win. This Giveaway is open only to individuals who are permanent legal residents of the 47 United States of America (excluding residents of Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, overseas military installations, Puerto Rico, the District of Columbia, and other U.S. Territories). WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner be will be chosen at random on 2/2/2019. Winners will be notified via email. CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. By entering the sweepstakes, I agree to sign up to receive newsletters and special offers from Sivana, Wanderfull, 1440, Talalla Retreat, spoiled NYC, Serious Eats, Simon & Schuster and Clearlight Infrared. See Official Rules.